Seattle Pier 91 10:30 arrival time question

8 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

For a Friday am port arrival time of 10:30 at Pier 91 (Celebrity) what time should we plan to ride share/taxi our way there? 

It's maybe just 10 minutes away-- straight shot from your hotel. No highways. 10:15 should have you there at or just before 10:30. 

15 minutes ago, princeton123211 said:

It's maybe just 10 minutes away-- straight shot from your hotel. No highways. 10:15 should have you there at or just before 10:30. 

Perfect.  Thank you!  Much appreciated.  I know it’s close mileage wise but cities can get you like that. 😂

Yes!.  Just make sure that you head towards to Edge side of the terminal (right side), and not the Ovation OTS side, where the lines will be long.  Boarding starts around 10:50 with the Retreat passengers, followed by the Premium Access folks.  You will probably be on the ship by 11;20 or earlier.  You can drop off your carry-on bags at your stateroom, grab your room key card and start exploring the ship.  Staterooms should all be ready by 1:30 PM.

• Like 1

Depending on the weather, I'd leave the hotel around 9:45, to give time to drop my luggage with the porters, deal with Security, etc. before the 10:30 appointed time.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2024 at 5:46 AM, Ferry_Watcher said:

Pier 91 terminal doors open at 10 AM for Celebrity passengers.

How's the boarding process going this year at Pier 91? We cruise out of Pier 91 every year. In the last couple of years it's gotten horrible and I'm being polite.It's like Princess keeps trying to reinvent the wheel.