Dining options for suite guests

1 minute ago, Knickearth said:

Is anyone able to let us know our dinner time options as suite guests?

thanks

The reserve dining area has the same times as other MDR’s. Just show up and there is little to no wait. suite breakfast has its own hours which are different on port or sea days. We generally go the the suite breakfast at around 9:00

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Knickearth said:

Is anyone able to let us know our dinner time options as suite guests?

thanks

Full Suite guests have Reserve dining. 

A separate area of the main dining room solely for Reserve guests.  Walk-in "guarantee" no wait dining. You can set the same time and wait staff if you choose, once aboard. One extra dish not in the regular menu, otherwise, same menu just different menu cover, different linens and flowers. Slightly higher wait staff to guest ratio than MDR, and usually the better/more  experienced staff.  

Lunch on sea days in same area.

Breakfast - full suite guests have specialty mimosa.breakfast in a specialty restaurant (usually Sabatini's, but varies by ship). Much more personal, intimate, all cooked to order, special requests fulfilled (within reason), mimosas and specialty coffees included.. hours vary by sea or port day but something like 7-9:30, give or take - every day, including disembarkation..

Also, full suites have the option to order room service from the MDR whenever it's open.. menu on TV and app or ask steward for the printer menus..

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1

Depending on the itinerary you may find passengers lined up at 4:45 PM waiting for the doors to open in Reserve Collection.  Yes, I was one of those (not by my choice).  Or you may find that the dinner crowd did not start until after 6.  

You will have a complimentary suite Specialty Restaurant on embarkation night.  You can make reservations when you board.

I would give suite breakfast a try early in the cruise.  It really is one of the best perks.

If you are not fussy about which table/which wait staff, then it is truly anytime dining.  The area is small enough that the entire wait staff will get to know you (not necessarily your specific needs/wants).

52 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Depending on the itinerary you may find passengers lined up at 4:45 PM waiting for the doors to open in Reserve Collection.  Yes, I was one of those (not by my choice).  Or you may find that the dinner crowd did not start until after 6.  

You will have a complimentary suite Specialty Restaurant on embarkation night.  You can make reservations when you board.

I would give suite breakfast a try early in the cruise.  It really is one of the best perks.

If you are not fussy about which table/which wait staff, then it is truly anytime dining.  The area is small enough that the entire wait staff will get to know you (not necessarily your specific needs/wants).

We never show up before 7:30

2 hours ago, Knickearth said:

Thanks but was only interested in dinner options

Pardon the pun, but don't "sleep" on the suite breakfast. It is one of the better suite perks and gets each day off to a wonderful start.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J13C85 said:

Pardon the pun, but don't "sleep" on the suite breakfast. It is one of the better suite perks and gets each day off to a wonderful start.

I only meant that we knew about the breakfast and have done it.  But was never sure of dinner and in my last suite was never informed.