Haven Perks

48 minutes ago, havoc315 said:

Believe the steak was removed last year and replaced with veal spare ribs. Now, pork chop replacing the spare ribs. So cheaper and cheaper down the ladder. 

But overall, it’s a nice menu. 

Doesn’t seem like the wisest idea to me to cut corners that often that directly impact your highest paying customers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Distinctive-Destinations said:

Doesn’t seem like the wisest idea to me to cut corners that often that directly impact your highest paying customers.

Looks like those who've been wishing that the menu would change got their wish.

3 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

See below.  Might have some changes, but I would guess, pretty close.

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

Haven_Lunch_Menu_Side_Two.jfif 74.46 kB · 33 downloads Haven_Lunch_Menu_Side_One.jfif 70.42 kB · 25 downloads

This is the old menu. The link above from Bird's post about Haven is the new one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, havoc315 said:

Dang... that's very different than what I'm seeing posted elsewhere online.  Looks great... Hoping that's the Haven lunch menu on the Gem in 3 weeks..

For some reason, I can't open these, but as of April, the Gem's Haven lunch menu does not include some of the updates. I particularly remember no Cobb salad or lobster bisque. O'Sheehan's has the Cobb salad though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, meglet said:

For some reason, I can't open these, but as of April, the Gem's Haven lunch menu does not include some of the updates. I particularly remember no Cobb salad or lobster bisque. O'Sheehan's has the Cobb salad though.

They changed a lot of menus in June, but not sure if this one changed?

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2024 at 2:49 PM, TheBeardedCruiser said:

I can think of a few things...

1) Paying 1/3 of the cost of the people in the Haven and still getting amazing food and not having to cook or clean;

2) Drinking the free lemonade or ice water;

3) Walking around the ship and meeting new people!

It's all about perspective. You all enjoy that style of cruising, I enjoy my style. We can coexist. I don't envy you, and I sure hope that you didn't look down on me!

Plus, I have to imagine that the people in the Haven are subsidizing the cost of my cruise by paying so much. Thank you kindly!!

Perhaps, but we in The Haven truly do appreciate that you guys in steerage can kick up quite a breeze when rowing down there.  My valet hangs out my fine washables on the balcony and he says with the Third Class efforts, his work is done in half the time.  Good on you!  😊👍

• Haha 1