Pesky Parrot

6 minutes ago, EnigmaCruise said:

I heard that Bionic Bar has been replaced with "The Pesky Parrot." What say ye?

What ship are you referring to?

On Utopia, yes, this is a known fact. It's been in the deck plans on the RC site for months.

If it's Allure and in regards to the Amplification next March, please post your source. 

I have wondered if they might do this. and posted it a few times in Allure related threads talking about the Amplification. But as of yet, there has been no official statement from Royal Caribbean as to what will happen in the amplification. All we have at this point is the original list of changes from the 2020 Press Release, which has Bionic Bar.

17 minutes ago, EnigmaCruise said:

I heard that Bionic Bar has been replaced with "The Pesky Parrot." What say ye?

Looking forward to the Pesky Parrot on Utopia.  

I say good riddance to the bionic bar.  What a waste of space it was. 

• Like 6

I’m intrigued by it. They even commissioned a LE “tiki” mug from an American mug maker named Oakwash.  Very small business out of Louisiana. I wish I was sailing on Utopia so I could get one, but have none booked because I’m not a fan of that large of a ship.image.thumb.png.e239b5bd278acc36c26d215869ad2b43.pngimage.thumb.png.3d968b20c7f58dca7f245514c1ca30ab.png

• Like 6

5 hours ago, EnigmaCruise said:

Actually, both my wife and I posted 18 April 

Doh! my bad, I missed that!

BTW, in post 9, you quoted your original post, but didn't add anything to it. Still wondering which ship you were referring to.

3 hours ago, RobInMN said:

Doh! my bad, I missed that!

BTW, in post 9, you quoted your original post, but didn't add anything to it. Still wondering which ship you were referring to.

Utopia OTS - it wasn't known to me before that time 

It was only a matter of time! 

Not content with only being tipped 18% for slopping the contents of a half hearted Margarita into a “save the waves someplace else” plastic cup, when it could just as easily have earned a respectable living as a spot welder in a Chinese automotive factory somewhere on the outskirts of Chengdu. 

Electric dreams of one day commandeering an inter-planetary starship to Jupiters moon of Europa in pursuit of “something wonderful,” rather than listening to an endless stream of grumpy carbon based lifeforms  bemoaning the fact that their “drink package didn’t work here!” I’m sure the last time I wanted a “Bombay Gin and Tonic” it whispered….”I’m sorry Dave but I can’t do that!” 

I wonder if they will sing “Daisy, Daisy,” and plead not to be disconnected as an army of Filipino Technicians in white coveralls unplug each memory module?

• Haha 1