Mini Bar Menu

32 minutes ago, knittinggirl said:

Anybody have a minibar menu?   We're hoping to find some bottled water we can take for shore excursions.  And I think the HAL only sells the canned water that we can't close.   

As requested from May 2024:  Minibar Price List

• Like 1

3 hours ago, knittinggirl said:

Anybody have a minibar menu?   We're hoping to find some bottled water we can take for shore excursions.  And I think the HAL only sells the canned water that we can't close.   

The shore excursion people had drinks for sale when we gathered in the world stage to get our excursion stickers. They had those nice metal water cans that had the screw tops. I bought one and used it for several days. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Navybikermom said:

The shore excursion people had drinks for sale when we gathered in the world stage to get our excursion stickers. They had those nice metal water cans that had the screw tops. I bought one and used it for several days. 

Are these what you mean?   White can with blue wavy lines on the front, with the caption, "more ocean,

less plastic"  and "still water" and "open water."  I thought they were like soft drink cans with a pop tab.   How much did they sell for?   

I saw a photo from Office Depot that showed something like a pop tab.  But others in the shape of bottles.

Edited by knittinggirl

6 minutes ago, knittinggirl said:

Are these what you mean?    I thought they were like soft drink cans with a pop tab.   How much did they sell for?

Holland America Line - Beverages Details Page

The screw top cans aren't included in the "Beverage Packages" but are readily available for purchase at any bar. I think they are under $5.00

Posted (edited)

Thanks, we will check them out.    I think I also bought some water bottles in Iceland.   We had a tour guide that told us to buy a bottle of water, then refill it at any faucet in Iceland, and it would be good.

We can't pick one up at a bar with the Elite Beverage Package?

Edited by knittinggirl

12 minutes ago, knittinggirl said:

Thanks, we will check them out.    I think I also bought some water bottles in Iceland.   We had a tour guide that told us to buy a bottle of water, then refill it at any faucet in Iceland, and it would be good.

We can't pick one up at a bar with the Elite Beverage Package?

Stangely enough, even though they are well below the price point on bpth beverage packages, they are not included. They are cheap though so it will just show up on your account (plus gratuity)

On 6/21/2024 at 12:00 PM, knittinggirl said:

One idea is to bring your own reusable bottles and transfer the included canned water, keeping it chilled in the mini-fridge (have steward remove contents you don't want like the pre-mixed cocktails). Or nab a couple of the screw-top aluminum bottles IF they are offered, and reuse the same way.

• Like 1