Carnival Miracle

Hi, We are going on Carnival Miracle in October 18 around Europe for 13 days, and staying on the ship for a Transatlantic cruise back to Tampa. My cabin number is 6233, and it looks like is near the Atrium. My question is has anybody stayed in that cabin before or have knowledge if that particular cabin is noisy since it looks like is close to the Atrium. We are going to be on that ship for 26 days and I wouldn't want to be in a noisy cabin. Thank you so much for your answer.

4 minutes ago, smilee1 said:

Hi, We are going on Carnival Miracle in October 18 around Europe for 13 days, and staying on the ship for a Transatlantic cruise back to Tampa. My cabin number is 6233, and it looks like is near the Atrium. My question is has anybody stayed in that cabin before or have knowledge if that particular cabin is noisy since it looks like is close to the Atrium. We are going to be on that ship for 26 days and I wouldn't want to be in a noisy cabin. Thank you so much for your answer.

Hello @smilee1 and welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! I see it has been a while since you have posted.

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. However, it is off topic there since that forum is for questions and answers relating to technical assistance regarding the Cruise Critic message board software

To help you out, your thread has been moved to the Carnival Cruise Lines forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed on Carnival Miricle frequent the forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles on this forum looking for threads of interest.

The Cruise Critic website and message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you are posting again! Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community categories list of the various forums. I suggest you put the link to the page in your bowser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there. 

sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

While that room is near the atrium there is a wall to the atrium which shields most if not all the noise from down below. You should be fine there. 

Posted (edited)

We have sailed on this class of ships many times, I have not stayed near where your cabin is but experienced lots on this class.  While there may be events on the lobby during days and early evening, it should not be a factor in your experience.  Enjoy your cruise, we considered doing this TA.  

Edited by jimbo5544