Compass for 3 night on Allure of the Seas

Does anyone have your paper compass for a 3 night Allure of the Sea cruise...with the listed activities? 

Would like to schedule shows around other activities we might find interesting.

16 minutes ago, itsanita said:

Does anyone have your paper compass for a 3 night Allure of the Sea cruise...with the listed activities? 

Perhaps not as convenient but the app (set to the current sailing) should list all that as well.

20 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Perhaps not as convenient but the app (set to the current sailing) should list all that as well.

We are only 41 days out and the reservations for the shows just opened this am.  According to RC they usually open 60 days prior...not sure why so late.  The app does not list ANY activities yet.  I tried to change the date on the app to a earlier sailing but it won't let me, or I just am not doing it correctly,    

3 minutes ago, itsanita said:

I tried to change the date on the app to an earlier sailing but it won't let me, or I just am not doing it correctly,    

You should be able to choose any sailing on any ship within the next 90 days or so.

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

You should be able to choose any sailing on any ship within the next 90 days or so.

How do I change the dates in the app?  When I open the app it only shows my sailing. 

Thanks for your help.

26 minutes ago, itsanita said:

How do I change the dates in the app?  When I open the app it only shows my sailing. 

Thanks for your help.

At the bottom of the page there should be a link to browse other ships. 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

At the bottom of the page there should be a link to browse other ships. 

Yep, no problem finding that, but all it seems to allow me to do is check out other sailings and book a new cruise.   Can't seem to find any way to change to another cruise activities etc.   I guess I am having a 'senior moment'.  LOL

15 minutes ago, itsanita said:

Yep, no problem finding that, but all it seems to allow me to do is check out other sailings and book a new cruise.   Can't seem to find any way to change to another cruise activities etc.  

Keep looking at all the links toward the bottom of the page until you get a list of all the ships with a blue background then pick Allure and a list with a bunch of dates should show up - pick the first one there. 

18 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Keep looking at all the links toward the bottom of the page until you get a list of all the ships with a blue background then pick Allure and a list with a bunch of dates should show up - pick the first one there. 

THANK YOU for your patience.....got it!

I use the app trick and pick a current sailing date to see activities and menus. But, if you want to see a traditional Compass layout, just Google “Allure of the Seas Cruise Compass”. The top result for me is the not-to-be named Blog, that has some current Compass pics. 😉

2 hours ago, Mom*3 said:

I use the app trick and pick a current sailing date to see activities and menus. But, if you want to see a traditional Compass layout, just Google “Allure of the Seas Cruise Compass”. The top result for me is the not-to-be named Blog, that has some current Compass pics. 😉

that is perfect!!   thanks for sharing.