Carnival Website Issue - Price increase while booking

Has anyone ever experienced this issue on the website:

- We found a cruise we liked that priced out to be 2,000 on the nose (including taxes, etc), but not gratuities

- After booking, the amount changed to 2,495 (after taxes but not gratuity) I specifically remember seeing the 2k before I hit submit and saw the balance go down to 1,700 when I made the deposit.

- After this happened, I found the 2k deal and video taped each step and saw this happen again; so that eliminated the possibility of user error and can show it’s a website issue. The price for each person was different but port fees were the same.

Carnival cannot recreate this issue on only show the 2,495 price. I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with them and sent them the video; then all of a sudden we got disconnected! 

Has anyone see this or have any ideas on how I can get this resolved without spending another 1.5 hours on the phone?

Are you booking the same rate code? The new booking engine is bad about switching rate codes on me. I often have to go back and specifically select the rate code I want.

This is why I book all my cruises with a TA - they use a different booking system than what is exposed to customers on carnival.com and they have an easier time using the specific rate codes I want.