Scootaround on The Jubilee

I'm renting the smaller scooter on my upcoming cruise on the Jubilee. Mostly for when we go off ship. I'll try not to use it on the boat much cuz it's so dang crowded EVERYEHERE it seems. I only say this because all the YouTube videos I'm watching complain about the huge crowds and LONG lines, small elevators.

Any real experiences on the Jubilee with a scooter?

Thanks CBB !! Yes, I called Carnival to discuss scooters with them. He said since I have a "normal" sized cabin, make sure I got the 21" wide scooter.

I noticed while watching the videos on Youtube the elevators are small on the Jubilee (doesn't make much sense since this is a huge CON of the boat.) Everyone is in a hurry to get where they are going they can get down right rude. We will try and work around the major elevator usage times, Mealtime and people getting off the ship.

YOu need to make sure you let CARNIVAL know you are bringing a scooter.  It is a big deal, paperwork, etc.  Its okay, but you need to tell them.

As far as crowded.... we were just on the Jubilee in Feb 2024, never thought it was crowded except for lines to get into shows.  There is a bottleneck in the floorplan up by Alchemy bar, but other than that the ship is laid out really well.  Loved it. 

No, we don't use a scooter, just giving our opinion from our cruise.

• Thanks 1

We did a B2B on the Jubilee in Jan and NEVER felt crowded.  We thought it had a great design that spread the passengers around so that there was hardly any congestion.  We liked it so well we are doing a B2B on the Mardi Gras in Oct.  The elevators are smaller but there are more of them.  Rarely did we have any real wait for an elevator.  It seems like the OP wants to complain about something before it happens.  To quuote Jimmy Buffett, "Breathe in - Breathe out - Move on."

51 minutes ago, crusin okie said:

We did a B2B on the Jubilee in Jan and NEVER felt crowded.  We thought it had a great design that spread the passengers around so that there was hardly any congestion.  We liked it so well we are doing a B2B on the Mardi Gras in Oct.  The elevators are smaller but there are more of them.  Rarely did we have any real wait for an elevator.  It seems like the OP wants to complain about something before it happens.  To quuote Jimmy Buffett, "Breathe in - Breathe out - Move on."

Whats a B2B? Im a rookie

I felt the elevators were smaller and quite warm. I made a point of inviting people with scooters on elevators and really only took them when my body was acting up. Most people were nice and either skipped the elevator to allow scooters to get on or got off early and took stairs the remaining way. I hope you enjoy your trip.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 9:18 AM, ABQrobin said:

YOu need to make sure you let CARNIVAL know you are bringing a scooter.  It is a big deal, paperwork, etc.  Its okay, but you need to tell them.

As far as crowded.... we were just on the Jubilee in Feb 2024, never thought it was crowded except for lines to get into shows.  There is a bottleneck in the floorplan up by Alchemy bar, but other than that the ship is laid out really well.  Loved it. 

No, we don't use a scooter, just giving our opinion from our cruise.

Who do you tell that you are bringing a scooter?

16 minutes ago, cruises42 said:

Who do you tell that you are bringing a scooter?

I called Carnival, they in turn emailed me the form to let them know my Cruise number and stateroom number, Scooter width, height and weight. This way they will know my scooter will fit in my room. Especially since I'm in a standard room. 22" maximum.

18 minutes ago, Softservekid1 said:

I called Carnival, they in turn emailed me the form to let them know my Cruise number and stateroom number, Scooter width, height and weight. This way they will know my scooter will fit in my room. Especially since I'm in a standard room. 22" maximum.

Thanks. Was it just the general Carnival number or a specific person/department?