Azamara shuttle to Miami Airport

blag

18 hours ago, uktog said:

The Miami International Airport Hotel is situated in the airport so no transport but a long walk.  We do not go there but used the shuttles over to the Hilton and back as we want a pool for the day.

we will be looking for a day room thus November in Miami.  Is there any reason why you choose the Hilton over the Pullman which also has a pool please?

45 minutes ago, Werangels said:

we will be looking for a day room thus November in Miami.  Is there any reason why you choose the Hilton over the Pullman which also has a pool please?

I have a Hilton honours level of loyalty. That’s the only reason 

1 minute ago, LuAnn said:

Can you use OBC to pay for the transfer from the ship to MIA? Is there a transfer that doesn't include a tour as well? 

I don't know about the use of OBC to pay for transfers, but if you go to the Web site, and 'Manage My Booking', you will see a section 'Transfers'.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, LuAnn said:

Can you use OBC to pay for the transfer from the ship to MIA? Is there a transfer that doesn't include a tour as well? 

Hi LuAnn. Yes you can. It counts as an onboard charge. They send a form to you room and you just tick the box for the transfer you want and sign the form to authorise the charge

Lovely to see you’ve an Azamara cruise booked xx

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2024 at 12:28 PM, uktog said:

Hi LuAnn. Yes you can. It counts as an onboard charge. They send a form to you room and you just tick the box for the transfer you want and sign the form to authorise the charge

Lovely to see you’ve an Azamara cruise booked xx

Thank you! Yes...excited to finally be back on board!! I'm on board with  2 friends on Onward for Thanksgiving. Eric was to be the CD but he's getting transferred (as you know) ...so bummed to miss him!! Sure wish we could all get on a cruise together again!!! 

• Like 1