Drinks included?

CJANDH

5 hours ago, CJANDH said:

Maybe a dumb question. However looking at the Crystal website I don't find a list of inclusions. Am I right in assuming that all drinks at the bars and dining venues are included?

Not all.  As others have said, there are some very high end wine and spirits which are not, but there's an awful lot that's included.  On this last trip, one of the bars was out of my "usual" on the first night, so the bartender did a tasting of the five cognacs he had on hand so I could decide on what I liked.  

We had so much fun that we did a number of other tastings (Single malts, whiskeys, tequilas, etc.) throughout the trip.  They were all on the included list, so it was a really enjoyable way to discover drinks I had never tried before.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sidwich said:

Not all.  As others have said, there are some very high end wine and spirits which are not, but there's an awful lot that's included.  On this last trip, one of the bars was out of my "usual" on the first night, so the bartender did a tasting of the five cognacs he had on hand so I could decide on what I liked.  

We had so much fun that we did a number of other tastings (Single malts, whiskeys, tequilas, etc.) throughout the trip.  They were all on the included list, so it was a really enjoyable way to discover drinks I had never tried before.

They did a Vermouth tasting for me…they had five different ones. The bartenders at the Cove on Serenity are amazing. 

15 hours ago, CJANDH said:

Maybe a dumb question. However looking at the Crystal website I don't find a list of inclusions. Am I right in assuming that all drinks at the bars and dining venues are included?

Very good wines and drinks are included. There is also a champagne and a couple of sparkling wines from California. The included champagne is not my favorite but there are other options. No need to buy high end wines imho. 

Ivi

• Like 1

3 hours ago, travelberlin said:

I have seen non alcoholic beer but non alcoholic wine and sparkling wine? I would ask. Thank you.

Ivi

They gave both to my husband on Serenity last year and when he finished what they had they went out and purchased a few different varieties for him. Many of these non alcoholic wines are very sweet so he would enjoy them as a spritzer with a twist of lemon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Very good wines and drinks are included. There is also a champagne and a couple of sparkling wines from California. The included champagne is not my favorite but there are other options. No need to buy high end wines imho. 

Ivi

The high end wines are very overpriced compared to the competition. In fact that is almost the only thing my daughter likes on Silversea the prices of wines are very reasonable.

I am an Evian drinker and Crystal kept my Evian in every restaurant for me albeit snuck away! 

23 hours ago, Texas Tillie said:

The answer is, yes, except for high end wines and spirits available for purchase. It made me think, where is the answer on the website? I found the answer on this  page https://crystalcruises.com/about. It might be in other places on the website.

Patty

Thanks for that. Really is hidden away isn't it.

• Like 1