Problems With Noise in Cabins Under the Observation Lounge on NCL Bliss?

LewiLewi

Have stayed under the Observation Lounge on the Bliss and it was probably one of the quietest cabins I have had, especially at night. You didn't mention what type of cruise you are taking but if it is Alaska or the Panama Canal, you could possibly have noise during Glacier Bay day or transiting the Canal but that is only one day for each. 

I've been in quite a few observation lounges and have never been affected by cabin noise. As with any other cabin, when it comes to noise, be aware that others may hear you. If the cabins around you aren't complaining about the noise, then it is unlikely that you'll be bothering anyone in the observation lounge.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SeaShark said:

I've been in quite a few observation lounges and have never been affected by cabin noise. As with any other cabin, when it comes to noise, be aware that others may hear you. If the cabins around you aren't complaining about the noise, then it is unlikely that you'll be bothering anyone in the observation lounge.

@SeaSharkmakes a joke! 🤣  I like the new shark.

8 hours ago, LewiLewi said:

My balcony cabin on Deck 14 is under the Observation Lounge. Is this going to be noisy, especially at night?

The Observation Lounge never closes. It is carpeted, so you don't get "chair drags". But it depends on what time "at night" is. A lot of times, the teens take over part of the lounge and they are running around until later in the evening. Personally, I would not worry about any noise. No room on a ship is totally quiet.  

8 minutes ago, LewiLewi said:

I don’t think it is helpful.

Honestly...what did you expect?

You could be on a cruise with a bunch of people who like to go to bed early OR you could be on a cruise with a bunch of boisterous frat-boys who love to jump up and down and hoot n'holler. There is NO WAY that we can guess what will happen on a future cruise. The folks in the lounge could be enjoying quiet meditation or they could be holding a rave. Might as well try guessing the weather. 

• Haha 1