NCL Joy...Best Bar for Specialty Martinis?

I've looked all over the NCL site for a Martini Bar on the Joy.  Am I overlooking it?  Just got off the Jade and had the very best Martinis at Mixers Martini and Cocktail Bar, and have been to the same on other NCL ships.  Shane at Mixers on the Jade was fantastic, I wish we could have him on the Joy.  Specifically, I'm looking for the NCL "Rum Cake Martini" and have not seen it listed on any of the Joy bar menus.  

Thanks!

I like the A List Bar on deck 8 aft between Cagney’s and Le Bistro, though I believe it is only open when those 2 restaurants are serving. If they don’t have the ingredients for your drink, perhaps Sugarcanes Mojito Bar will. Hoping A List will have my favorite, the Aviation when we board in a couple of weeks. 

1 hour ago, AVLTravelers said:

I've looked all over the NCL site for a Martini Bar on the Joy.  Am I overlooking it?  Just got off the Jade and had the very best Martinis at Mixers Martini and Cocktail Bar, and have been to the same on other NCL ships.  Shane at Mixers on the Jade was fantastic, I wish we could have him on the Joy.  Specifically, I'm looking for the NCL "Rum Cake Martini" and have not seen it listed on any of the Joy bar menus.  

Thanks!

Mixx bar on deck 6, skyline bar on 7, A List and sugarcane on 8 would be good bets. Atrium and the local should be able to whip one up. You’ll be fine I’m sure. A voluntary remuneration may help unlock the drinks list though!

I had a similar issue on Escape last month.  We too enjoy the martini bars on the smaller ships and I thought I could get one from that menu somewhere on Escape.  I tried to get a Rumcake at the bar by the dining rooms and they didn't have the heavy cream.  I tried the Atrium and the three bartenders said they'd never heard of a Rumcake.  I gave up trying since it was late on the last night.

3 minutes ago, JennKach said:

I had a similar issue on Escape last month.  We too enjoy the martini bars on the smaller ships and I thought I could get one from that menu somewhere on Escape.  I tried to get a Rumcake at the bar by the dining rooms and they didn't have the heavy cream.  I tried the Atrium and the three bartenders said they'd never heard of a Rumcake.  I gave up trying since it was late on the last night.

I had the same issue on the Joy last year, either they had never heard of it or didn’t have the ingredients 

44 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Okay, now I've got to know.  What's in a Rumcake?

Looks good

1.5 oz Kraken Black Spiced Rum

1 oz Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur

.5 oz Butterscotch Schnapps

2 oz Half-and-Half

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1