Booking activities on board

Hello,

I have a big family group, 13 of us, going on the Joy to Bermuda in a few weeks.

My questions is about booking activities on board.  Can one/two people go ahead and book the paint class for a group of us and also buy tickets for the go-karts for a group of people as well?   We just all want to make sure we are able to get the same class and same or near time for the go-karts.  We aren't all necessarily arriving for boarding at the same time so it would be easier if one of us who is on board first can book for the people who want to participate.

Thanks for your help!

Can't answer about the go-karts but the painting class sign-ups are usually just a sign-up sheet in the library or similar location. So you'd just need names & possibly room numbers (they don't always ask).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiffany4909 said:

Hello,

I have a big family group, 13 of us, going on the Joy to Bermuda in a few weeks.

My questions is about booking activities on board.  Can one/two people go ahead and book the paint class for a group of us and also buy tickets for the go-karts for a group of people as well?   We just all want to make sure we are able to get the same class and same or near time for the go-karts.  We aren't all necessarily arriving for boarding at the same time so it would be easier if one of us who is on board first can book for the people who want to participate.

Thanks for your help!

Canvas by U sign-up is in the Box Office on embarkation day. Deck 7 forward. Starboard entrance to the theater. One person can sign up for the entire group. Remember, if you sign up, you must show up for the class. Or cancel in advance so that stand-by painters can get a seat. Don't sign up 13 people and only 3 show up... it prevents people who really want a class to be turned away. 

The Canvas By U classes on the Joy a few weeks back can be found on post #84 below. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Canvas by U sign-up is in the Box Office on embarkation day. Deck 7 forward. Starboard entrance to the theater. One person can sign up for the entire group. Remember, if you sign up, you must show up for the class. Or cancel in advance so that stand-by painters can get a seat. Don't sign up 13 people and only 3 show up... it prevents people who really want a class to be turned away. 

The Canvas By U classes on the Joy a few weeks back can be found on post #84 below. 

Thank you!  Only a select few of our group will be doing it (I will be taking a tally prior to the trip) so I won't be signing anyone up that won't be attending. Thanks!