Posted (edited)

We just made Zenith after cruising exclusively with Celebrity for 27 years! I’m already upset about all the changes to the Celebrity I know and love. Now: a combined lunch with Pinnacles in the main dining room! What are you thinking! Please don’t insult me by saying I will enjoy reciprocal Pinnacle benefits on Royal! I do not and will not sail Royal.

Edited by sheeng
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

We know how special the Zenith lunch is to our members. We have updated the lunch to ensure that it is not held in the main dining room. Going forward, the Zenith lunch will always be held in a specialty restaurant, and we will have multiple seatings if needed.

One of the things I also hear from our members is that you all love getting together and meeting new people. On most of our sailings, this status match added a few Pinnacles per sailing that will now receive Zenith benefits. I am hopeful you all will enjoy getting to know each other over time. 

As a Group, we want to ensure anyone that sails with an RCG brand stays with us for all their vacation needs. This loyalty status match allows us to do that, while ensuring we protect all the benefits that our Zenith and other loyalty members have earned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Laura  we have not been with celebrity since the days of the Meridian,Zenith ans horizon in the nineties. We have booked 7 Celebritry cruises in the next 9 months starting in Sept . and look forward to the new Experience. Bob & Nancy. The Villages Florida

Edited by villager70
  • Like 1