Big Balcony Event Sale begins July 11th

MCC retired

Big Balcony Event

Big Balcony Event

• Opens July 11, 2024, to September 30, 2024
  • $600 Onboard Credit or more per stateroom^ (balcony and above only)
  • Drinks Package♦ and Hotel & Dining Service Charges♦♦ are included when booking any Grills Suite
  • Over 400 voyages

Offers apply only to the first two guests per booking.

Promo Code: N4D

Itineraries include

• 2024 Australasia Caribbean, Europe, Transatlantic
  • 2025 Alaska, Asia, Australasia, Canada, Caribbean, Europe, Mediterranean, Panama, Transatlantic, World and World Segments including sailings in South America
  • 2026 Canada, Caribbean, Europe, Mediterranean, Transatlantic, World and World Segments

Combinability: Offer is combinable with Cruise Sales and Group amenities and counts toward TCs. Offer is for new bookings only and is not combinable with select offers, including other Onboard Credit offers, Flash, Interline, and Travel Agent rates. The promotion is capacity-controlled and subject to change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @MCC retired.  I wonder if that's a US-only sale?  An Australia sale announced on 2 July is "The Grandest Destinations on Earth" for reduced fares and double onboard spend.  As usual for Australia, deposits are non-refundable and there is no drinks/gratuities offer for Grills.

image.thumb.png.06307b3b054d4d4e6f033d4f0969e8a4.png

• Like 1

Thanks! I hope it’s a good sale.  I’m waiting to book a specific voyage that jumped in price the day after I first saw it.  Still kicking myself for letting it get away 😢

2 hours ago, sfred said:

Thanks @MCC retired.  I wonder if that's a US-only sale?  An Australia sale announced on 2 July is "The Grandest Destinations on Earth" for reduced fares and double onboard spend.  As usual for Australia, deposits are non-refundable and there is no drinks/gratuities offer for Grills.

image.thumb.png.06307b3b054d4d4e6f033d4f0969e8a4.png

I’d rather have reduced fares and more OBC than the limiting US Grills Drinks package. 

• Like 1

Interesting to note how much excitement this has generated.  Apparently none.  I checked fares for a couple of bookings I have and they were both higher.

Posted (edited)

Hrm, booked on Tuesday under US Independence Day pricing and now this sale is a better deal for Queens Grill.  Will US office for Cunard rebook me in the same suite at the new fare if I call them to ask? 

Edited by stan01

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 57eric said:

Interesting to note how much excitement this has generated.  Apparently none.  I checked fares for a couple of bookings I have and they were both higher.

Is that accounting for taxes/fees now being included in the price where they were not previously? I checked our booking and the displayed price was higher, but the difference was the amount of taxes/fees that had been listed separately when I booked. 

Edited by ExArkie

An excellent point, and I had been well aware of it but didn't account for it in my post.  However, to cite one example, I have a BF for $7856 all in for the cabin.  The closest I can quote now from the sale, BF being sold out, is $8384 for a BU (lower category) or $9168 for a BC (higher category). 

My basic point was that, when there is a good sale, people tend to post about the deals that they had found and booked.  No one was posting. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stan01 said:

Hrm, booked on Tuesday under US Independence Day pricing and now this sale is a better deal for Queens Grill.  Will US office for Cunard rebook me in the same suite at the new fare if I call them to ask? 

Called and it was about $2K worth of benefit to change including more OBC, hotel service charge, and Grills drinks package.  The agent did a quick job of rebooking with the new fare keeping our well located suite.  Thanks for the tip!