Radiance Cabins 8166/8666

Hi

Wondering if anyone has stayed in these rooms?. Aft located but on the plan there is what I can only describe as 5 box shapes next to 8166 and I have no idea what this means? As for 8666 this seems next to a very large suite or something?

many thanks

46 minutes ago, gordylad said:

Hi

Wondering if anyone has stayed in these rooms?. Aft located but on the plan there is what I can only describe as 5 box shapes next to 8166 and I have no idea what this means? As for 8666 this seems next to a very large suite or something?

many thanks

Both of those are connecting cabins.  8166 is located next to a crew staircase.  8666 is an obstructed view cabin with a ladder for the window washing cage blocking part of the balcony.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add, 8166 is not listed as an obstructed view as 8666 is, and the large suite adjacent to 8666 is a two bedroom owners suite.  As both of these are connecting staterooms that means there is a hotel style double door in the stateroom on the common wall between 8668/8664 and 8166/8164.  To accommodate this the couch in these staterooms will be a smaller love seat.  Also as mentioned, the window washing cage is stationed outside of 8666, but is in the back corner and should not pose a big issue IMO as it also will travel along the side of the ship when in use.  Both of these staterooms have larger balconies as well.