Mariner Deck 11 Penthouse 1102-1115

Hello,

Has anyone stayed in any of the PH suite A's on the 11th deck of the Mariner?  I did look at the "SuiteGuru", but looking for personal experience.  I'm not susceptible to motion sickness, but my hubby is.  I know lower is better.  In any case, what do you think?  Thank you!!

We like all the PH grades on Mariner and would usually choose a PHC as best value. However, we had no issues with PHA on deck 11

Unless you want a bath with shower over, then choose one of the suites marked with an asterisk.

These have a large shower only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We were in 1114 June ‘23 for a month and loved it! We don’t always reserve PH’s but love the ones on Mariner. I would highly recommend it. The suites on Deck 11 are away from main traffic areas. As far as movement goes, we were in the Mediterranean and seas were calm. As @flossie009 stated, look for the star on the deck plans for Mariner to make sure the suite has the large shower not tub/shower. After many nights on Regent, this is my favorite suite ever!

• Thanks 1

We were in a deck 11 penthouse on Mariner a long time ago on a LA to MIA cruise via the Panama Canal.  We loved it!  Previously we had been in both the PH C and B...  Liked both too but the A was "tops" in many ways.

However our favourite suite on Mariner is the Seven Seas Aft.  Had that on a trans-Atlantic and it was just amazing.  And has been redecorated since.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hambagahle said:

However our favourite suite on Mariner is the Seven Seas Aft.

We're waitlisted for the Aft suite.  We LOVE the aft!  Thank you!

• Like 1