American Heritage - Couple questions

1. On the typical big ship ocean cruise, I like a Bloody Mary to sip in the mornings, usually right after breakfast. I usually have to hike to one of the ship's bars to get one; no problem with that. On the American Heritage, is there somewhere I can get a Bloody Mary <or?> in the morning? OMG, I sure hope so!😁

2. Does the American Heritage have AC outlets in the cabin we can us? I need that for charging cameras, phones, etc. Also for a heating pad which my wife requires. Speaking of that, to whom should I send an email, if needed, to request permission to use the heating pad on board?

3. Does the American Heritage have USB outlets in the cabin?

Doug

1. You can order a drink at breakfast.

2. Yes, they have standard US 120v outlets. Here is the contact info for questions

Inquiry@AmericanCruiseLines.com
       Telephone: 800-894-8570

A heating pad draws a lot of current which may be an issue and also they can be a fire hazard.

3. I know the newer ships have USB, Their FAQ on the website indicates all ships have USB. . What they may have are lamps that have built in plugs and USB outlets. Just bring a plug in charger to be sure.

12 hours ago, BaumD said:

1. You can order a drink at breakfast.

2. Yes, they have standard US 120v outlets. Here is the contact info for questions

Inquiry@AmericanCruiseLines.com
       Telephone: 800-894-8570

A heating pad draws a lot of current which may be an issue and also they can be a fire hazard.

3. I know the newer ships have USB, Their FAQ on the website indicates all ships have USB. . What they may have are lamps that have built in plugs and USB outlets. Just bring a plug in charger to be sure.

Thanks for that information. Glad to hear about my Bloody Mary for breakfast, that's one thing I never do at home, but always seem to do on a cruise. I suppose for us it's part of the  "cruise routine" for me.

Roger that on the heating pads. We're careful with them, just as we are at home. Ours shut off after 2 hours max, and on the ship we unplug them when not in use. That's pretty much a go / no-go item for my wife, and we always bring hers. Never yet had one confiscated in the last 20 or so ocean cruises, and I always ask the cruise line before we board. I will use that ACL link to inquire about this cruise.

Oh yeah, you should see my "electronics bag" I carry onboard with me! Plenty of chargers; we've narrowed the type down so we only need them for USB-C, USB, laptop and an odd ball one for my wife's "smart watch". But it's nice to leave them in the bag if I can. So a USB outlet or two is always appreciated.

I have heard that one can book their next ACL cruise while on board. I think I read for a 10% discount; can anyone confirm that?

Doug