Crown Princess Captains

dlmb622

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, dlmb622 said:

This is our first cruise.  Who is the Captain on the Crown and do you like him/her?

Check the ‘sticky’ Princess Senior Ship Staff on page1 or a recent roll call or Live from, for the Crown and see if the Officers board was posted.

Edited by wallyj

I I don't know what a 'sticky" Princess Senior Ship Staff is or where it is?  I am new to these boards (please be patient)

11 minutes ago, dlmb622 said:

I I don't know what a 'sticky" Princess Senior Ship Staff is or where it is?  I am new to these boards (please be patient)

Here you go:

It's a long one.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Posted (edited)

I would not concern myself regarding the ship's Captain and other senior officers. There will be photos of all the ship's senior officers near the mid ship elevators, I believe on deck 7. I'm sure the Captain will be fine and pleasant should you happen to meet him. Passengers really don't interact with the Captain. He does show up at large events, usually on formal evening, to address the crowd.

Passengers interact mainly with the cruise director and assistant cruise directors. They are the ones that run passenger activities. Passengers also interact with their cabin steward, DR waiters as well as bar tenders and bar waiters. All of them are nice. They don't last unless they are.  

Edited by skynight