2026 Alaska Cruises

I imagine any day now.  I booked for July 2025 around the 2nd week of July last year.  Land portions, however, didn’t come out until late in the year.   I booked our cruise for a specific cabin, and while waiting for the land, decided to do land on our own.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KruisinKath said:

I imagine any day now.  I booked for July 2025 around the 2nd week of July last year.  Land portions, however, didn’t come out until late in the year.   I booked our cruise for a specific cabin, and while waiting for the land, decided to do land on our own.

Thank you, I’ll keep watching

I booked my 2025 Alaska cruise on 7/13/23. That was very shortly after the itineraries were announced, so it should be any day now for 2026.

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2024 at 4:44 PM, Ken the cruiser said:

Any word yet on when HAL might release the 2026 Alaska cruises? 

Saw Ketchikan April 2026 last night. It is on a mostly Canadian itinerary out of Seattle, so not the usual AK itinerary. Hopefully that's an indication they're getting close to releasing them.

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2024 at 8:28 PM, KruisinKath said:

we doing July 2025 soon pre hotel and flight, booked November 2023 got a great deal plus CO which can be limited on Koningsdam and our favorite Thermal weekly pass!!! which you great vacation

Princess released their 2026 Alaska itineraries a few days ago, including land tours. Hoping Holland America isn't far behind. We've done Alaska twice with Princess, once with Royal Caribbean. Looking to do Holland America this time. They have some really interesting cruisetour itineraries for 2025.

• 5 weeks later...