MSC visiting Grand Turk?

A friend told me that MSC is or will be going to Grand Turk Island. GT is one of my favorite ports. Accessible on Carnival. I'm cruising on the Seashore in September and don't see it on my itinerary. However, I understand MSC has excursions to Grand Turk. I looked on MSC's sight and didn't see any information. If there is an excursion, is it available to all classes? I'm cruising Plebian (Bella Class). If they offered it, I'd be on it like White on Rice! Please and Thank You. 🙂

I searched *****, and I couldn't find anything 😞

What do you love about grand turk? I've only been once for a half day stop.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, kad56 said:

Several reasons:

1. The port/dock looks onto the beach.

2.  Beach is walking distance (visible from ship)

3. Gorgeous beach and water.

4. On site Massage 

5. First thing off the ship isn't your run of the mill pricey "chatcgee shops, Run Jon etc."

6. Therefore, huckster presence not nagging you

7. Large free pool.

The last thing I want to do in port is to have to depend on local cabs to get to a beach etc.

Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered (Christiansted): UPDATED 2021 All ...

Female Masseuse Doing Massage with Hot Stones Stock Image - Image of ...

Edited by Captain Zippyjet

Posted (edited)

mmm.... I've been once and I did a quick island tour. I actually want to go back and see the sea life and see more of the 1-street town. I'm with you on the beach being right there, I really like coming back from an excursion and not having to wrap up my day.

I bet you're a fan of Ocean Cay as well...

Edited by kad56

1 hour ago, kad56 said:

mmm.... I've been once and I did a quick island tour. I actually want to go back and see the sea life and see more of the 1-street town. I'm with you on the beach being right there, I really like coming back from an excursion and not having to wrap up my day.

I bet you're a fan of Ocean Cay as well...

Ocean Cay, Coco Cay and MSC's islands rock. No cabs, hustlers and overpriced retail tourist traps. As a consolation when there are no beachside ports, I tolerate Junkanoo Beach, Nassau. A quick 7 minute or so walk from the ship but crowded. Any port in a storm when it comes to my beach time. Also (Carnival) port at Rotan. Walking distance to their beach with the cool chair lift/toboggan. I can give a rat's ass in regard to Harley Davidson and Ron Jon. If I really wanted to shop at them they are in a mall near you off I-95. 

I hear you. I've been looking at future itineraries, and Carnival has some that are all beach, all the time. (like this one - https://www.*****.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=15174) I really like discovering new places and exploring new ports, but taking a ship to a bunch of beaches is so tempting. An added bonus is I don't spend a ton of money on beach days....

• Like 1

On 7/12/2024 at 6:43 AM, kad56 said:

This is why we go to Turks

20230210_103501.thumb.jpg.1412dfd017d989c5dc492095706ec090.jpg

032B4DE2-2B9D-4FA2-B1D1-9EB13383B586.jpeg.1c86178336378018551218ad869d2e8f.jpeg.e5fb5f2555a78dc0d34958bb67bda217.jpeg

1909044482_DSC05710(2).thumb.JPG.1d663c2b21a439464b1ef046fd00b995.jpeg.23dc422985a56fe1cb2e789c23bdfe18.jpeg