Part time wheelchair use

Hi

I can cope on board small ships, not too sure about the larger ones, but exploring ashore (e.g around the port town) I definitely need my powered wheelchair. On Saga ships they will happily store the chair for me (and charge overnight if necessary) and bring it to me at the gangplank. 

Most of the other lines I’ve looked at say wheelchairs have to be stored in cabins, mine folds but is quite large and would mean booking a larger cabin to be sure of having enough space to store it. P&O also seem to insist that as a part time wheelchair user I have to also book an evacuation chair, which makes last minute bookings unlikely. 

Does anyone know of any other lines that offer the same service as Saga? 

Thanks

I dont know about Saga, but NCL, Royal Caribbean and the Carnival brands all let you bring your own wheelchair, powered wheelchair or scooter, as long as you store them in your own cabin (it doesnt have to be a wheelchair accessible or ADA cabine, you can bring a wheelchair and store it in a regular cabin as lon as the wheelchair fits through the door frame)

• Like 1