World America YC balcony question

sunluva

Looking to book a Yacht Club balcony cabin on World America for Dec 2025. First time on MSC. It's only giving me options for decks 15 to 18. Is this because it's a new ship and maybe they haven't released other decks yet for booking? 

Many people have noticed what you have noticed. It is believed that since MSC will often release things differently in different markets, we are only seeing what is available to us and other parts of the world are seeing the other decks as available. 

If you really want a higher deck, call MSC and see if they can see what is available on those decks. 

58 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Many people have noticed what you have noticed. It is believed that since MSC will often release things differently in different markets, we are only seeing what is available to us and other parts of the world are seeing the other decks as available. 

If you really want a higher deck, call MSC and see if they can see what is available on those decks. 

Thank you! I will try calling them tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, sunluva said:

Looking to book a Yacht Club balcony cabin on World America for Dec 2025. First time on MSC. It's only giving me options for decks 15 to 18. Is this because it's a new ship and maybe they haven't released other decks yet for booking? 

Balcony rooms above deck 18 are for 3-4 people.  These will not show as available if the are only two in your party.

• Thanks 1

Just now, chrisgp999 said:

Balcony rooms above deck 18 are for 3-4 people.  These will not show as available if the are only two in your party.

Beat me to it.  They will also show for two passengers as sail date approaches and there are less cabins on the lower decks. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...