Jubilee excursions?

10 hours ago, Softservekid1 said:

Guess no one commenting have been on the Jubilee

You're asking about excursions. What is worth it to me, might not be worth it to you. It's all a personal preference. You might also wish to explore the ports of call boards for your ports.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Softservekid1 said:

Guess no one commenting have been on the Jubilee

excursions are more about the port of call, not the ship itself. Carnival will offer the same excursion to all the ships that stop in Cozumel for example.

You'd be better off looking on this forum at the ports of call section to look into excursion options at the individual stops for your cruise.

Or, like I said, if you want spoon-fed information, consider hiring a travel agent.

Nobody knows what "worth it" means.

Edited by mz-s

We did the Mayan Ruins tour in Costa Maya and I would do it again. It was an air conditioned bus ride that was about an hour each direction, and maybe about an hour and a half  of outdoor sight seeing and touring the ruins site. It was amazing and we had a wonderful and very knowledgeable tour guide! 

1 hour ago, kelkel2 said:

We did the Mayan Ruins tour in Costa Maya and I would do it again. It was an air conditioned bus ride that was about an hour each direction, and maybe about an hour and a half  of outdoor sight seeing and touring the ruins site. It was amazing and we had a wonderful and very knowledgeable tour guide! 

Thanks kelkel2 I may have more Jubilee questions for ya.

Did the Mexology class in Cozumel, teach you how to make margaritas, feed you lunch- takes place at dolphinaris (fun to watch the dolphins), just a fun time and I would do it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prometheus1 said:

Did the Mexology class in Cozumel, teach you how to make margaritas, feed you lunch- takes place at dolphinaris (fun to watch the dolphins), just a fun time and I would do it again.

We did the Mexology class in Cozumel this past April and enjoyed it.  We've also done the Tabasco's Chef Maestro cooking class, which is held at the same place.  It was really fun as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1