Princess EZAir

This is our first time we have used EZAir. When I check the Qantas website our first and second names have been run together. I contacted Princess and their explanation was that their system does not recognize spaces between first and second names and everything will be fine. Has anyone else used EZAir and had no trouble boarding flights with this issue. As it is an international flight I don't want to roll up at the airport and be denied boarding.

Bob

All my air bookings including ez air on various airline have run my names together, Agree it is disconcerting but have never had a problem. there is another thread about this issue I think on the Princess board

• Thanks 2

I've just gone onto my princess booking to select flights with EZair for a cruise out of Sydney next year in May. I need to fly from Brisbane but keep getting a message when I select 'Flights' - "Air Transportation is not needed for your cruise as determined by your home city."

Clearly EZairs understanding of the geography of Australian states needs improving :classic_huh:

• Haha 2

I used easy air last month with our names run together and we didn't have any problem.

I main thing is as long as they spelt correctly you will be right. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1