Azamara Italy Intensive Cruise Review with Lots of Photos and Menus

MVPinBoynton

Posted (edited)
LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your review with everyone at Cruise Critic. Please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

MVPinBoynton was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

I have just posted a review to my website with lots of photos of the Italy Intensive cruise on the Azamara Pursuit.  It was a perfect cruise starting in Venice and ending in Rome.  I also have the menus from the restaurants and lounges.  It was a perfect cruise starting in Venice and ending in Rome.  It never rained on us, and we had the flattest seas I have had in 65 cruises.  We thoroughly loved the Pursuit and her awesome team of friendly professionals.  To add to the wonderful cruise, we were able to spend three nights before the cruise in Venice and three nights after in Florence.  They are two amazing cities that I was so glad to be able to spend more time in.  

I have included a few of the photos from the review.  There are so many beautiful places in Venice.  The canals, churches and gorgeous St. Mark’s Cathedral.

Pursuit_24IP-4181.jpg.b743ff6fc2efeb18b17da3c38fb0525d.jpg

Pursuit_24IP-4004.jpg.dd87e06dac8528ba1e6dcf9d8b4e8634.jpg

image.jpeg.82279d88f914383f139bcf9e8bd7700c.jpeg

We took a tour to the unique UNESCO Heritage town of Alberobello.  They have over 1500 of the conical roof trulli homes.

image.jpeg.5e83e41ae45e61df7318e4305c3fc420.jpeg

In Palermo, we saw so many drop dead gorgeous ornate churches.  It was sensory overload.

Pursuit_24IP-7297.jpg.4479cdead1db7efd2cbec5aa8bfcd2f2.jpg

Pursuit_24IP-7145.jpg.994250db8bf7e8befa9bacba2062011d.jpg

Pursuit_24IP-7063.jpg.0c9b28468340c18b33fbaf5182118dcd.jpg

We had stops in Amalfi and Sorento where we saw so much of the Amalfi coast beauty.

Pursuit_24IP-7489.jpg.037b7cd62fb300c1b8703986cd09c0e9.jpg

image.jpeg.9604c8eb967cf3a59498a02d46ef28e0.jpeg

Our visit to Florence was a chance to relax some after the very busy cruise and just enjoy the amazing city.  The Duomo’s gorgeous exterior is just stunning.

image.jpeg.dddf8a19f10c72d98ac3fffda78e9621.jpeg

The review is located on my website, which is linked to in my signature.  You can also just Google “Mike and Carol’s/Cathy’s Cruise Reviews” to find a link to it I hope it is helpful for those of you that are planning to cruise in this part of the world; or if you have been there, I hope it brings back some fond memories.

Edited by MVPinBoynton
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Wonderful pictures and great review. All the effort you put into your travels allows many of us to relive similar travel experiences. I thank you so much.

luv2kruz

• Like 1

Great to read another of your excellent reviews. It’s so helpful you store them all together on your website so I don’t have to search here for them!  Your reviews first helped us many years ago on Celebrity cruises and it’s fantastic you’re still sailing and producing quality well selected photos (just the right amount!) with such useful hints and tips. Thank you! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, uktog said:

Great to read another of your excellent reviews. It’s so helpful you store them all together on your website so I don’t have to search here for them!  Your reviews first helped us many years ago on Celebrity cruises and it’s fantastic you’re still sailing and producing quality well selected photos (just the right amount!) with such useful hints and tips. Thank you! 

Thanks so much for your comments.