Waitlisted shore exursions

17 minutes ago, kajec5 said:

Do any cruisers book a second choice excursion, if the preferred one is still waitlisted?

Hello @kajec5

Which cruise line? Or port?

Looking forward to your reply,

Host Kat

Tortilla and Gustavia

21 minutes ago, Host Kat said:

Hello @kajec5

Which cruise line? Or port?

Looking forward to your reply,

Host Kat

Tortilla and Gustavia in Dec 2024

13 minutes ago, kajec5 said:

Tortilla and Gustavia

Tortilla and Gustavia in Dec 2024

@kajec5

Thank you for your reply!

So sorry, but I should have said, "Which cruise line and port?" This the Ask s Cruise Question forum. It is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your question appears to be cruise line specific regarding their excursions. It is off topic here. It needs to be moved to the cruise line forum where it will be on topic.

6 hours ago, kajec5 said:

RSSC

Thanks again!

Your thread has been moved to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises forum where it will be on topic regarding the cruise line's excursions and their waitlists. To research the ports for information regarding private excursions, click here Tortola and here St. Barts.

Hope this will be helpful!

Yes I do this so I have a back up that’s confirmed. Then if the waitlist comes through, it takes its place. I’ve been lucky with waitlisted excursions so far. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2024 at 4:55 PM, kajec5 said:

Do any cruisers book a second choice excursion, if the preferred one is still waitlisted?

As czardas said, YES!!! Absolutely.  You can book a shore excursion and waitlist.  If the waitlist opens they assume that is your first choice and will change the excursion.  HOWEVER, keep an eye on it and if you see that your waitlist excursion has opened be sure to call if you haven't been cleared, also check as soon as you board.  Sometimes things at Regent "fall through the cracks."  I know...I know... hard to believe...right? 😜

Edited by papaflamingo

We booked the TA from Barcelona to Miami a few weeks ago.  The shore excursions in the 3 ports are very limited in number and ALL waitlisted.  Do they ever add more excursions?

On 7/21/2024 at 1:40 PM, PBodek said:

We booked the TA from Barcelona to Miami a few weeks ago.  The shore excursions in the 3 ports are very limited in number and ALL waitlisted.  Do they ever add more excursions?

They sometimes do. Date and how far out???