Suites Prima-Viva-Aqua lunch & breakfast

I've tried the search menu but could not find.  While the Haven is wonderful, prices are very high for these ships so we are looking at Suites for comparison.  While we loved our Club Balcony on  Prima, we did miss some of the special touches you get with Butler & Concierge.

If I understand correctly, Suites guest would have breakfast & lunch available at a restaurant onboard? 

If so, are the menus same as Haven or something simpler?   Would love to see photos of menus.

On the Viva, breakfast and lunch for suite guests was in Cagney's. More of a modified MDR menu (not as many options). There were two different menus for breakfast, not sure about lunch. Sorry I didn't take photos. It was very quiet and sometimes only 2 or 3 tables had guests. 

• Thanks 1

It was in Cagney’s on Prima. 

Breakfast and lunch menus. On sea days, steak and eggs and waffles are additional options on the menu for breakfast. These photos were taken in June 2024 on Prima. 

IMG_2550.thumb.jpeg.73fd7042121a41a1fcc79d3fe5f8f34e.jpegIMG_2291.thumb.jpeg.653261d86687f1d21a3fcbed83ce11c3.jpeg

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

On the Viva, breakfast and lunch for suite guests was in Cagney's. More of a modified MDR menu (not as many options). There were two different menus for breakfast, not sure about lunch. Sorry I didn't take photos. It was very quiet and sometimes only 2 or 3 tables had guests. 

Good information!  Thanks😊

16 minutes ago, Seas2mountains said:

It was in Cagney’s on Prima. 

Breakfast and lunch menus. On sea days, steak and eggs and waffles are additional options on the menu for breakfast. These photos were taken in June 2024 on Prima. 

IMG_2550.thumb.jpeg.73fd7042121a41a1fcc79d3fe5f8f34e.jpegIMG_2291.thumb.jpeg.653261d86687f1d21a3fcbed83ce11c3.jpeg

Thanks for posting these for us!

Not an extensive menu, but some good choices.  I do like that they have a Soup of the Day available as we have always enjoyed NCL's MDR soups.  (Haven soup choice never changes.) 

Right now I'm thinking about the Banana Banoffe and that 7Layer chocolate cake😋

• Like 3

Thank you!  Just made our final payment on a SI Suite on the Viva in November/December.  These menus look just right for our taste at breakfast and lunch, especially if served in a quiet, uncrowded venue.  Nice.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Right now I'm thinking about the Banana Banoffe and that 7Layer chocolate cake😋

Oh, we had both in Cagneys at lunch, so good. We were in an SJ suite on Prima. Loved the cabin and Cagneys was never crowded for breakfast or lunch. 

Edited by RosieRoo
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, medicalma'am said:

Just curious why the Haven restaurant is not used for breakfast and lunch.  Or is Cagney's an option to it to accommodate the number of guests in the Haven?

Because they are not Haven suites and do not have access to the Haven.  NCL created these Haven-lite suites that have perks besides access to the Haven.  They sell well at a higher price which is a win for NCL. 

16 hours ago, david_sobe said:

Because they are not Haven suites and do not have access to the Haven.  NCL created these Haven-lite suites that have perks besides access to the Haven.  They sell well at a higher price which is a win for NCL. 

Add in Vibe Beach Club and you really do have a "Haven-lite-on-the wallet"!