Plus package vs Premier package

bobk57

39 minutes ago, IndyKid said:

Have you already paid in full, @HotRoot?

No, but we are Platinum.  We can make all reservations once we are under deposit.  

The first person she talked to said they could not help.  She hung up and dialed again and got a different person.  That person booked all of the dining.  We were worried because this is the TransAtlantic of the World Cruise.  We figured all of those World Cruisers had already booked their dining.  We were able to get 6 pm at a private table every night.    

13 minutes ago, 1KBAP said:

Is that published somewhere?

I feel certain it is. We are booked on a cruise in March of 2025, a cruise in September of 2025, and a cruise in October of 2025. We have had our dining reservations in place for several months. (Yes, I do keep checking and they are still correct.)

• Like 1

Are the extra charges at SD waived if you have Premiere? Like the extra cost for for the 12oz lobster at Rudis or the Surf and Turf at CG? Or for getting more than one entre? 

I'm Platinum (8 one-day cruises and 2 three-day cruises, only 5 more to Elite) and I'm able to make SD reservations today using the web interface. Cruise isn't until April and I've only paid the deposit. 

It was an easy call to book Premiere. 

Screenshot 2024-10-04 204929.png

10 hours ago, djb78 said:

Are the extra charges at SD waived if you have Premiere? Like the extra cost for for the 12oz lobster at Rudis or the Surf and Turf at CG? Or for getting more than one entre? 

No things which up charges are not covered by any package