Is Splenda available on a TA coming back to FL?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding you.  If you are returning to the states from Europe, disembarking in FLL, you can pick it up yourself when you disembark.  Or are you continuing on after FLL?  In that case, you an get off the ship and buy what you need in FLL.

3 hours ago, floridababa said:

Sorry I meant will the ship have Splenda onboard or will I have to bring it prior to embarking in Athens on the TA?

Thank you for the clarification.  I agree with the others who advise to bring it with you.  BTW, are you taking the '24 Athens - FLL, leaving on 10/20?  If so, we will see you onboard!  

• Host Kat changed the title to Is Splenda available on a TA coming back to FL?
On 7/20/2024 at 10:40 AM, floridababa said:

Does HAL have Spends on the TA coming back from Europe? I would rather not have to pack it .  Some  cruise lines pick it up once they get to the US

😀

On 7/20/2024 at 11:36 AM, floridababa said:

Sorry I meant will the ship have Splenda onboard or will I have to bring it prior to embarking in Athens on the TA?

Hello @floridababa

To help your fellow Cruise Critic members understand your inquiry, the thread title has been edited.

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2024 at 3:41 PM, Tampa Girl said:

Thank you for the clarification.  I agree with the others who advise to bring it with you.  BTW, are you taking the '24 Athens - FLL, leaving on 10/20?  If so, we will see you onboard!  

Yes we are on the Oosterdam from Athens