PO Australia dietary requirements

Hello, 

Can any Australian P&O cruiser with dietary needs please help me?  I am needing to speak to someone about specific dietary requirements while cruising but haven't been getting any response from the online portals.  Does anyone have a clue where I go to speak to someone please? 

Thank you!  

1 minute ago, Username_is_invalid said:

Hello, 

Can any Australian P&O cruiser with dietary needs please help me?  I am needing to speak to someone about specific dietary requirements while cruising but haven't been getting any response from the online portals.  Does anyone have a clue where I go to speak to someone please? 

Thank you!  

If you do not get replies do not worry  ASs with all cruise lines  the matre d will come to you each evening and sort out your needs for the following day  you will be ok  specially cooked for you each time

1 minute ago, windsor26 said:

If you do not get replies do not worry  ASs with all cruise lines  the matre d will come to you each evening and sort out your needs for the following day  you will be ok  specially cooked for you each time

Thank you!  There is a long list of medical/dietary needs that are non-negotiables, so I hope that this can be sorted - I appreciate your reply 🙂 

Welcome to Cruise Critic (posting at least). See the Maitre de on the first day after boarding and they will sort something out for the first night, and then subsequently each meal thereafter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Username_is_invalid said:

Hello, 

Thank you!  

From cruise control, you can identify any food allergies to alert the restaurant staff as to your needs. Not all ingredients are listed, but all can be accommodated - usually better at sea than places on land. My wife can have a severe reaction to mushrooms (not on P&O's list), but we either advise the ship or confirm the ingredients of any dish we are unsure about.

Capture_27.jpg.e16c9a731587069035108d73496147a0.jpg

After boarding, touch base with the maitre D or head waiter that has been assigned to look after specific allergies and dietary needs. It is also best to try and arrange to dine at the same table each night so that your waiters are fully aware of your meals. In most cases, you will pre-order the following nights meal and they will be prepared at a dedicated area of the galley.

Yes, some of P&O's customer support is falling over somewhat, especially the online stuff. They are no longer responding to questions on social media, as the brand is being wound down. Ring their switchboard for any specific concerns.

• Like 1