How do I get my nature photograph to be displayed in the hallway of a Princess ship?

Hey everyone, I'm on the Regal Princess right now and in the cabin hallways there are nature photographs being displayed. I've already taken a few on this trip already. Does anyone know how to get a picture to be displayed? Below are some examples of pictures I've seen in the halls

Thanks!

Screenshot_20240721_124604_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4b338638a645b315b0698ef405a136dc.jpgScreenshot_20240721_124622_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8acaf4fdc38af26801d7589681a1dd1b.jpgScreenshot_20240721_124606_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4541be4032a7a5c23df898d284281094.jpgScreenshot_20240721_124614_Gallery.thumb.jpg.c5039e998d9a1b71cfd447a2e24c3ba1.jpg

Screenshot_20240721_124546_Gallery.thumb.jpg.2e73762673d8c0e2e948110bef9b5f8e.jpg

Screenshot_20240721_124550_Gallery.jpg

Princess used to hold a.photi contest as part of their Captains Circle magazine. I always assumed the photos on the Regal were from the contest. Of course, the magazine and the contest are 2 things I haven't seen post-covid.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You might contact Corporate and ask for the Vice President of Interior Design Teresa Anderson, if she still holds that title.

Seems there are many different companies involved with interior designs on the different ships.

You could try email:

TAnderson@princesscruises.com

Main switchboard:  (661) 753-0000

Santa Clarita, CA

Edited by PacnGoNow

There was a specific contest before Regal was built that people could send in pictures and certain ones were selected. So it is too late for the Regal Princess.

55 minutes ago, Coral said:

There was a specific contest before Regal was built that people could send in pictures and certain ones were selected. So it is too late for the Regal Princess.

By any chance do you know if they still hold the contest for newer ships such as Star?

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

You might contact Corporate and ask for the Vice President of Interior Design Teresa Anderson, if she still holds that title.

Seems there are many different companies involved with interior designs on the different ships.

You could try email:

TAnderson@princesscruises.com

Main switchboard:  (661) 753-0000

Santa Clarita, CA

I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks!

1 hour ago, cjpj said:

Princess used to hold a.photi contest as part of their Captains Circle magazine. I always assumed the photos on the Regal were from the contest. Of course, the magazine and the contest are 2 things I haven't seen post-covid.

Interesting. It's a shame they don't seem to run the contest anymore

1 hour ago, I Like to See The Sea said:

By any chance do you know if they still hold the contest for newer ships such as Star?

I do not. Sorry.

It was a big deal when they did the contest.

1 hour ago, I Like to See The Sea said:

Interesting. It's a shame they don't seem to run the contest anymore

This was a different contest. With this contest, one photo was selected quarterly (I think the magazine was quarterly) and the winner would get a free cruise.

My husband submitted 5 photos during the contest that was specifically for the new ships in the Royal Class. Three of his photos were selected. He was not notified and we were completely shocked to find them on the Sky Princess in 2019. So far we've found these same photos on the Enchanted and Discovery too, all on Dolphin Deck 9! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, I Like to See The Sea said:

Hey everyone, I'm on the Regal Princess right now and in the cabin hallways there are nature photographs being displayed. I've already taken a few on this trip already. Does anyone know how to get a picture to be displayed? Below are some examples of pictures I've seen in the halls

Thanks

At the end of your second sentence I was thinking I didn't know they were up for grabs!  😄

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, carefreebee said:

My husband submitted 5 photos during the contest that was specifically for the new ships in the Royal Class. Three of his photos were selected. He was not notified and we were completely shocked to find them on the Sky Princess in 2019. So far we've found these same photos on the Enchanted and Discovery too, all on Dolphin Deck 9! 

That is awesome that they were picked.

It is too bad they didn't repeat the contest and use new pictures for the newer ships (new contest for each ship).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carefreebee said:

That's awesome!

I love this aspect of Princess decor. It's one my favorite things about their ships. It's also practical, because it helps me find my state room based on the images.

• Like 1