Help! Flying into Sanford/Orlando - need transportation to hotel in Port Canaveral and return transportation back to airport!

Good morning everyone

First post for me in a long time.  We have booked a last minute cruise out of Port Canaveral on MSC (our first MSC cruise) and

will be flying into Sanford/Orlando.

Can anyone give me recommendations on what kind of transportation is available from Sanford Airport to a hotel in Port Canaveral and then we would need return transportation to the airport when we return from our cruise.

Looking for cheap versus fancy.  Just need to get to a hotel close to the port!

Thank you in advance!

Cheapest might be to stay near MCO and take the MSC shuttle to the port. There a dozens of shuttle services available. If they won’t pick you up at Sanford take a U er to where you can get a shuttle to pick you up. 

Thanks!  I'm not much of an Uber user.  So looks to be around $100 for a larger sized vehicle.  Basically seems about the same cost as a shared shuttle (we will have 4 people in our group).  For 4 people it definitely seems the way to go given that it's on demand and private.

On 7/24/2024 at 9:54 AM, KatRangoon said:

Mears Transportation is the local taxi/shuttle service for central Florida and they do Airport to Port transfers as well as hotel pickups.

I'm not aware that Mears has any service from Orlando Sanford International Airport. The airport website does list shuttle companies that do operate from there: https://flysfb.com/taxis-shuttles-rides/

11 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

I'm not aware that Mears has any service from Orlando Sanford International Airport. The airport website does list shuttle companies that do operate from there: https://flysfb.com/taxis-shuttles-rides/

It's buried at #10 on the Pre-arranged list you linked. Weird, I guess they're trying to be impartial by not listing it first even though it's one of the biggest. lol

• Like 1