Celebrity Silhouette

Does anyone know if the inside cabins or ocean view cabins have their hall door right next to each other? If so any cabin numbers would be very helpful. Thank you

Posted (edited)

Not clear what you are asking but would recommend going to CruiseDeckPlan.

On left you will see all cabin types.   When you expand additional information it shows the color code and which floor there are cabins and the color of the cabins.

When you go to the floor you will see the deckplans which shows the cabin location to others and for the inside hallway cabins the side of the ships the door open.  Also if you hover over a cabin it will tell you the room classification

image.png.4af05f22ad17504bf99ac6545bdcc2e6.png

The Legend will show additional information like connecting doors.

image.thumb.png.ed39b9cdd33a8c2d5f79d2f7d5fd53da.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

11 minutes ago, Karen2759 said:

I am trying to find inside or ocean view rooms that have their hall door right next to each other.

they would have to be across the hall .. hence  'inside'

42 minutes ago, Karen2759 said:

I am trying to find inside or ocean view rooms that have their hall door right next to each other.

Inside cabins are going to be across the hall from Oceanview. There are no cabins without windows on the Oceanview/balcony side of the hallway. 

Posted (edited)

So you are looking for connecting cabins? Either both inside or both OV?……or just which have the doors next to each other? If that’s the case I don’t think there is any way of knowing 

Edited by Purplsmurf

I am looking for doors next to each other. Thought maybe someone who had an inside or ocean view cabin on the silhouette would be able to answer.

I understand the question, but I also can’t figure out how to find the answer for the OP without actually standing in the hallway and looking at some doors. Maybe someone has some photographs of silhouette hallways that will identify the numbers the OP seeks

2 hours ago, Karen2759 said:

IMG_5765.thumb.jpeg.bf8df2d8e0dae8a0457ef1058e697a85.jpeg

You're not going to get an Oceanview or Balcony cabin next to an Inside cabin (like this) on Celebrity ships. BUT you can get Balcony cabins that have doors like this with an exterior door that closes off so you can move between the two cabins without going into the hallway. 

Here's one (old) thread with some info: 

The OP doesn’t want a balcony cabin.

The question is, how to find out two inside cabins where the doors are adjacent OR two ocean view rooms where the doors are side-by-side to the hallway. Not connecting rooms necessarily.

• Like 1

Typically, each pair of cabins will have the doors next to each other as pictured, due to the location of the HVAC and bathroom equipment.  In the photo you provided, that equipment is immediately to the left of the cabin on the left, and to the right of the other.  Given the example @Jim_Iain provided, 3144 & 3148 would pair, 3152 & 3156, etc.

Posted (edited)
On 7/23/2024 at 8:36 AM, Karen2759 said:

To save a lot of time, frustration and effort would recommending you call either Celebrity or a TA.   You can do it yourself but you would have to go through all the floor plans and then actually find two cabins that are still available.

It is easier to do on some TA sites and any of the airlines sites because they show available rooms with little green dots or other markings.   .

Edited by Jim_Iain

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, minniemouse427 said:

I would expect the Silhouette would be similar to how the Eclipse is set up. Here is a picture of our two adjacent (not connected) cabins from earlier this month on the Eclipse.

PXL_20240630_210042361.MP.jpg

They do have some like that and some that also have an additional set of doors that can be closed to allow you to leave both doors oen

Edited by Jim_Iain

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Ocean View with an Inside across the hall.  

I didn't read it that way.  " inside cabins or ocean view cabins have their hall door right next to each other".  "Next to" is not "across the hall" (see image in post #6).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, minniemouse427 said:

I would expect the Silhouette would be similar to how the Eclipse is set up. Here is a picture of our two adjacent (not connected) cabins from earlier this month on the Eclipse.

PXL_20240630_210042361.MP.jpg

What an awful pic!

Seriously, call Celebrity and they will advise on the best cabins to book.

We’ve had a similar situation. They are amazing, know exactly what you need and will help you.

Edited by swjumbo

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

They do have some like that and some that also have an additional set of doors that can be closed to allow you to leave both doors oen

Neither the insides nor the ocean views have that third set of vestibule doors.  The OP is not likely interested king for verandah rooms