Early flight after Voyager of the Seas

I will be doing the 5 night western caribbean cruise return from Orlando in Feb 2025 on Voyager of the Seas. I had booked air but just got notice that the return flight was changed to 11:30 am on disembarkation day. Could anyone tell me (approximately) what time is the earliest you can walk off the ship. What time does the first shuttle bus leave to the airport or should I get Cortrans  shuttle bus to the airport? I have never had such an early flight from Orlando and I am very concerned about the time line. You help is gratefully appreciated.

Posted (edited)

Do you have TSA precheck? 

Will you be checking luggage for the flight? 

Will you be walking off the ship with your luggage? 

Edited by time4u2go

I will be checking luggage. I will be walking off the ship, however, I have never done this before and don't really know the procedure, if it is easy or not. My flight is an international flight.

2 minutes ago, sailing sue said:

I will be checking luggage. I will be walking off the ship, however, I have never done this before and don't really know the procedure, if it is easy or not. My flight is an international flight.

Do you have TSA precheck? The non TSA line at Orlando Airport can be really bad at times.

48 minutes ago, sailing sue said:

A international flight to me makes it more iffy. 

I would not wait for the shuttle which I think says no flights before noon, I'd get a private not a shared shuttle and eat a quick breakfast and get in line to be off before 8 am.