Speciality restaurant package bookings

Emmauk

Hi

I have got a 3 night speciality dining package and am staying in a concierge room. What is the best way to book my dining place? I read it is open at 3pm and one can go to any the speciality restaurant to book? Does this concierge lounge also can do it for me?

Many thanks for any advice.

When you board, there should be staff asking whether you want to dine in a  specialty restaurant.  You can work with one of them or head to any specialty restaurant and they will be able to help you.  Go as soon as you can as times fill up quickly.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Emmauk said:

Hi

I have got a 3 night speciality dining package and am staying in a concierge room. What is the best way to book my dining place? I read it is open at 3pm and one can go to any the speciality restaurant to book? Does this concierge lounge also can do it for me?

Many thanks for any advice.

There is no concierge lounge.

You will find two or three people who are part of the concierge team sitting at their desks throughout the day.  Their schedule will be posted in the daily program.

On boarding day there may also be a specialty dining desk in the atrium area, manned by personnel who can assist with your bookings.

Edited by WestLakeGirl

Posted (edited)

We have found that the easiest way to manage our bookings, once on board, is to go to any of the specialty restaurants and talk directly with the maître d, who can schedule all restaurants and days for you.  As mentioned by @WestLakeGirl, there usually is someone manning a kiosk near the restaurants than can also do this for you. 

Relying on a Concierge staff member, while certainly an option, is dealing through a third party who will be talking with the maître d on your behalf.  Doing it directly IMO assures that any scheduling questions or conflicts are dealt with directly and in real time. The process only takes a few minutes and is then directly loaded into the app scheduler.  Again, JMO.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1