Does Royal do reduced deposits?

1 hour ago, jedi bobs said:

Just wondering if Royal does reduced deposits like Carnival does like the 5 dollar deposit sales? Thank You

Next cruise onboard offers half deposits but only for nonrefundable bookings. I only book refundable group rates which carnival doesnt offer as good of deals for group rates. Next cruise isnt worth much to me, but if you book direct it's ok. 

Royal doesnt have rates like carnival where you can match rates after final payment either. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Next cruise onboard offers half deposits but only for nonrefund group rates.  

The reduced deposits at Next Cruise are $100 per person, non-refundable, and for non-suite categories. 

Note: Group rates require full deposits.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

The reduced deposits at Next Cruise are $100 per person, non-refundable, and for non-suite categories. 

Note: Group rates require full deposits.

Yes I meant non refundable.. spell check took off the able from the end of the word but it's obvious that's what I meant. 

Also if you book refundable at next cruise the obc is reduced. .. besides requiring full deposits. Not sure what smokey means they dont offer any onboard promos. I'm booked on wonder from next cruise. I got $75 obc instead of $100, but you do get some obc. Just reduced. 

Edited by firefly333

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Yes I meant non refundable.. spell check took off the able from the end of the word but it's obvious that's what I meant. 

Not sure what smokey means they dont offer any onboard promos. 

You said "but only for nonrefund group rates".  Yes, non refundable, but not applicable to group rates.

Smokey said "RC does not offer any off board promos for reduced deposits."  Note he said OFF board, not ON board.