2026 Itineraries

tillys mom

2 minutes ago, tillys mom said:

I see that 2026 Caribbean itineraries are available. Does anyone know (or have an educated guess) when the rest of the 2026 itineraries will be out?

Alaska 2026 is our also.

5 minutes ago, tillys mom said:

I see that 2026 Caribbean itineraries are available. Does anyone know (or have an educated guess) when the rest of the 2026 itineraries will be out?

I cannot see the autumn 2026 Caribbean itineraries and have been looking regularly.  Are you sure they have been released or is it the 2025 itineraries that spill into the winter and spring of 2026.

6 minutes ago, Mara4166 said:

I cannot see the autumn 2026 Caribbean itineraries and have been looking regularly.  Are you sure they have been released or is it the 2025 itineraries that spill into the winter and spring of 2026.

I was just looking at Spring so probably not Fall yet. I am interested in Australia and Asia - hope they offer some better itineraries.

6 hours ago, Ombud said:

@tillys mom sort of depends on what you're looking for as I've got three 2026 cruises booked:

Southeast Asia & Japan (Singapore->Yokohama)

Baltics 

Transatlantic 

Is that the February 10 sailing on the Diamond? I am hoping for an itinerary that covers Southeast Asia with less/no Japan unless it’s cherry blossom time.

Singapore is very nice!

Yes @tillys mom! Personally love Japan. Want to see Vietnam and glad that's on this itinerary.  Not a fan of Bali or Indonesia so happy to muss them. Cannot see going to Cambodia on a ship as everything is want to see us too far from the port. I'll get there, just spending a week rather than a day