Cruise to Bermuda

13 minutes ago, purplephenom said:

oh no! i misread that, I'm on the pride!

Come on out on Wednesday when we (Pride) port at the Dockyard and meet us at the Frog and Onion at 1:00🥳😁

• Like 1

On 8/3/2024 at 2:46 PM, ninjacat123 said:

Me too!!😸

On 8/3/2024 at 9:37 AM, TravelE said:

I am also on the 8/31 Venezia cruise. We are looking forward to having 3 days to explore the island. I think this is one of the best Bermuda itineraries. 

I am looking forward to meeting @ninjacat123 and @Jamman54!

We were in Bermuda overnight noon to noon on a transatlantic cruise earlier this year. We visited Hamilton the first day, then hung around the dock yards the next morning.

If I were there three days, I would go to St George the middle day.

Imagine a fish hook with the dock yards at the curved, pointy end; Hamilton in the middle; and St George at the opposite end.

I did not know before the visit that Bermuda (the country) has several islands, with Bermuda (the island that contains Hamilton) being the most populous. Often on the ride there, you see water out both sides of the bus. Beautiful trip. The busses run frequently.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm booked for Oct 2025 on the Sunshine out of Norfolk.  BFF trip!   I'm very excited to try something new.  🙂  I will be watching for the best things to do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BossyKat said:

I'm booked for Oct 2025 on the Sunshine out of Norfolk.  BFF trip!   I'm very excited to try something new.  🙂  I will be watching for the best things to do.

Love Sunshine!! If you and your BFF love Asian food, book a table at JiJi’s. Delicious and a great deal! Also Cucina del Capitano is yummy as well. Book both😁 I’ll be doing a LIVE of our first ever cruise to Bermuda, hope to see you there!!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Love Sunshine!! If you and your BFF love Asian food, book a table at JiJi’s. Delicious and a great deal! Also Cucina del Capitano is yummy as well. Book both😁 I’ll be doing a LIVE of our first ever cruise to Bermuda, hope to see you there!!

I love JiJis 

• Like 3