I've have questions on suite perks on food and CK

A couple ?'s It's been yrs....

Me: I'm traveling solo and mobility challenged. I'm going to walk as much as I can. I'm doing Allure a 3 & 4 day b2b. I'm in Own Ste and above.

I noticed in Miami there are elevators to get to 2nd FL. Where do you go to the Ste's line. Anyone got an actual fl plan on RCL Miami and Allure WJ?

Bottles of wine, how much am I allowed 1, 2, 4?

I'm in a ste, but MDR isn't serving lunch, because Allure is in a port. Being in a suite might they be offering mdr lunch to suites via RS?

I've never done CK, do they offer other things vs straight daily menu? Can you possibly ask for a dessert to show the next night as well?

Trying to plan for a rollator or walker and pack a tray for walker or is one available through medical rentals Miami? I can go down to WJ and get some fruit and bring back.

Sorry 4 the length. Any help greatly appreciated.

19 minutes ago, Justmekaren918 said:

A couple ?'s It's been yrs....

Me: I'm traveling solo and mobility challenged. I'm going to walk as much as I can. I'm doing Allure a 3 & 4 day b2b. I'm in Own Ste and above.

I noticed in Miami there are elevators to get to 2nd FL. Where do you go to the Ste's line. Anyone got an actual fl plan on RCL Miami and Allure WJ?

Bottles of wine, how much am I allowed 1, 2, 4?

I'm in a ste, but MDR isn't serving lunch, because Allure is in a port. Being in a suite might they be offering mdr lunch to suites via RS?

I've never done CK, do they offer other things vs straight daily menu? Can you possibly ask for a dessert to show the next night as well?

Trying to plan for a rollator or walker and pack a tray for walker or is one available through medical rentals Miami? I can go down to WJ and get some fruit and bring back.

Sorry 4 the length. Any help greatly appreciated.

To add to what molly said sometime during the last year carry on wine changed from 2 per cabin to 1 per adult. So 1 if you are solo. 3 of 3 adults in the cabin. It's now per adult.

22 minutes ago, Justmekaren918 said:

Since you are staying in an Owner's Suite, you will be able to order room service from the MDR menu any time the MDR is open (no charge), so mobility to get food should be less of an issue. The only suite perk that might be problematic on Allure is there is no elevator to get to the Suite sun deck (above the Solarium).

Allure will have complimentary beer and wine available from 11AM-11PM in the Suite lounge every day, and their boarding day lunch is quite good.

• Like 1

I'd love to know who's bright idea it was to have the only CLS ADA cabin @ the back and not closer to CK & elevator🛗's. Would've been a bunch more productive. It looks like a fair walk. Hence really needing a walker to protect my back. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Justmekaren918 said:

I'd love to know who's bright idea it was to have the only CLS ADA cabin @ the back and not closer to CK & elevator🛗's. Would've been a bunch more productive. It looks like a fair walk. Hence really needing a walker to protect my back. 

Never made any sense to us either. At least they put an elevator in your CLS so you can get up to where the bed is located. You will really like the rain shower set up in both bathrooms as well.

• Like 1

It seems like a pretty decent walk to elevator and CK? Which means it makes it fun to shuttle stuff. 

Might you also know if they have a docking station for the tv, or I've got to jerry rig and the tv is on an arm? Might they give us a way to just mirror via a code in the CLS+ cabins?

Any chance it's been a bit, so might one of the channels be dedicated to the shows?

Anyone gone into Crown Lounge & tried to watch the diving show? I forgot to try it when I was on Ms. O back when I was/am 💎

1 hour ago, Justmekaren918 said:

It seems like a pretty decent walk to elevator and CK? Which means it makes it fun to shuttle stuff. 

Might you also know if they have a docking station for the tv, or I've got to jerry rig and the tv is on an arm? Might they give us a way to just mirror via a code in the CLS+ cabins?

Any chance it's been a bit, so might one of the channels be dedicated to the shows?

Anyone gone into Crown Lounge & tried to watch the diving show? I forgot to try it when I was on Ms. O back when I was/am 💎

The last time we were in a CLS on Allure, we had to get someone from IT to plug in a HDMI cable so we could use our iPad to stream. On Harmony, they had upgraded their systems so that all we needed to do was wirelessly mirror via chrome cast. Not sure whether Allure ever got the upgrades, but we now use a Roku Stick connected to their HDMI port.

There is one channel that shows the activities on the ship. But there’s no logic to when anything is on.

Depending on when you are sailing, Allure may have completed her major dry dock/amping, and if that is the case, your view of the Aqua show will be blocked by the Abyss slide.

• Like 1