Detailed (& long) review of Celebrity Millennium 12 Night Best of Japan 14-26th July

thank you for your amazing report .. it was nearly as good as  been there 
as a fello Dub i loved your writing style - I have done Japan before by land but am considering it for my 60th - you has pushed it up my list 
thanks 

Great review! My wife and I have loved reading of your adventures on your trip- the good and the bad! The information you provided will be of great assistance for those going or intending going on ‘Millie’ to Japan.

Thank You.👌

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I get just as much joy from writing this as you (seemingly) do from reading it (almost!).

To answer some unanswered questions:

1.      DS did get her bag back….only one day late!

2.      There were not too many young children on the cruise, but there were a fair amount of teenagers.

3.      Thanks for recommending a land based trip to New Zealand AND a cruise of New Zealand…doubly good….add to bucket list.

4.      DS did contact Celebrity about getting her Kindle back. There is a form you fill about missing items….however she has not heard anything back since….

• Like 4

Thank you so much for this review.  I really enjoyed the Irish humour and found it an absolute gold mine of useful info.  We are booked on the Millie for May of next year.  Have never been to Japan so will take your experience to heart and bookmark this.  Great work!

What a fantastic review!

Thankyou for sharing so much information and wonderful photos!

I've really enjoyed following your trip and will certainly use lots of your tips if we ever visit Japan.

Hat's off to DM what a trooper!

My Mum is 86 & won't even fly 😂😂

What a star 🥳

Back to reality 😪 

What a wonderful review, we're due to cruise Japan on Millie in March, can't wait but know we won't be as adventurous as you were.

Loved reading along to see what adventures you all enjoyed.

Thank you for sharing your trip to Japan with us. I thoroughly enjoyed reading along every day. It was wonderful that you travelled with your Mom and sister and you’ll have those memories. Cheers!!