Caribbean cruise but might not get off at many ports

NM2020

4 minutes ago, Waltershipman said:

Hi Nancy 

My cruise is end of January and am wondering if you have any info on when excursions will post and be book able

Many thanks 

No idea.  This is just what they are now posting under their excursions.  I haven't seen anything for our January 24th cruise.

13 minutes ago, Nashna said:

No idea.  This is just what they are now posting under their excursions.  I haven't seen anything for our January 24th cruise.

Thanks enjoy Nancy we sail january 28

On 8/5/2024 at 10:05 AM, Nashna said:

It was Aristocats.  Home - Aristocat Day Sails in the BVI

They were excellent.  They provided an excellent lunch.  The cat was in great condition and the crew were very pleasant.  

Unfortunately, Aristocat sails out of Road town Tortola and we will be in Spanish town Virgin Gorda  Explora hasn't posted anything for Virgin Gorda that I can see

That's too bad.  We really enjoyed their sail.  I am just starting to look at options for our January 28th Explora 2 cruise.  When are you sailing?

On 8/16/2024 at 12:16 PM, Nashna said:

Looks like Explora Journeys is offering Blue Waters in Antigua.  

Beach Relaxation at Blue Waters Resort & Spa
  • Spend a day at the smart Blue Waters Resort
  • Enjoy three private beaches around Soldier Bay
  • Unwind on a lounger by one of the resort’s pools
  • Dine at The Palm Restaurant for à la carte cuisine and buffet dishes
  • Sip your choice of premium drink from the open bar
Activity Level: Moderate
Features: Beachside Experience, Meal Included
time.svg6 Hrs
Meal Included
English

Minimum Age Requirement: 18

From €335.00 per guest

That's interesting, my excursions are finally available for my cruise and it's a different resort, "All-Inclusive Day at Luxury Haven The Verandah Antigua".  I would definitely book Blue Waters if it was available.  Need to research this one more.  Sigh.

22 hours ago, Nashna said:

That's too bad.  We really enjoyed their sail.  I am just starting to look at options for our January 28th Explora 2 cruise.  When are you sailing?

We are on the 14 day Dec 6 sailing.  Excursions posted for every stop except the one I am most interested in- Anguilla

2 hours ago, cruisingxpert said:

We are on the 14 day Dec 6 sailing.  Excursions posted for every stop except the one I am most interested in- Anguilla

Take a cab to Shoal Bay East.  Beautiful!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cruisingxpert said:

There's nothing for my 11/22 cruise either. Having been there before (and hope to retire there one day), we are renting a car and going to our favorite spots (Anguilla Sand & Salt, Rendezvous Beach and back to Sandy Ground to Elvis' Beach Bar).  There's not as much to do there outside of beaches (they have 33!) and great food.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arizona Travelers said:

There's nothing for my 11/22 cruise either. Having been there before (and hope to retire there one day), we are renting a car and going to our favorite spots (Anguilla Sand & Salt, Rendezvous Beach and back to Sandy Ground to Elvis' Beach Bar).  There's not as much to do there outside of beaches (they have 33!) and great food.  

That may be what we do as well.  Several years ago we took a boat tour from St Maarten to several of the beaches and  Sandy Island where there is a restaurant and that's it.  We stopped at Da Vida for lunch.  It was a great day and I would love to do it again.  I have talked to the people who ran the tour and they would do it from Sandy Ground but I don't want to be on the hook to get 10 people to share the cost.

• Like 1