Private boat tour in St Maartin

Hi, we will be arriving on Summit in November and wanted to see if anyone had recommendation on private boat tour operators?  We would like to snorkle and maybe visit a beach. Thanks

We love Random Wind and have sailed with them several times.  Friendly staff, good food and drinks.  I’m not sure the number of passengers they take, have never felt crowded.  Took our Grandson in December (9 years old), and it was one of the highlights of his trip.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2024 at 6:47 PM, 20165 said:

Hi, we will be arriving on Summit in November and wanted to see if anyone had recommendation on private boat tour operators?  We would like to snorkle and maybe visit a beach. Thanks

Billy Bones & Boomerang 

https://www.soualigadestinations.com/most-popular-tour-for-cruise-ship-visitors/

Our favorite excursion in St. Martin.

Not private but small group and you won't feel crowded. Two snorkel stops, a couple beaches, seeing the planes land at Maho from the boat, tasty lunch and beverages onboard, and a fun, fast speedboat ride in between stops.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2024 at 3:55 PM, OCSC Mike said:

https://www.soualigadestinations.com/most-popular-tour-for-cruise-ship-visitors/

Our favorite excursion in St. Martin.

Not private but small group and you won't feel crowded. Two snorkel stops, a couple beaches, seeing the planes land at Maho from the boat, tasty lunch and beverages onboard, and a fun, fast speedboat ride in between stops.

This is our favorite as well. Will be doing it again in March! Can't wait.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In 2014 I did a lot of research looking for just the right boat tour of St Maartin and came upon 

Captain Bob's Soualiga Destinations.  I booked for myself, husband, son(19) and daughter(13).  Captain Bob and his son, Bret, made sure it was an awesome day for all !  We booked it again in 2018 and this time had a party of 11.  Bret and his coworker once again made sure everyone had a great day.  Highly recommend.