Pride of America - Connecting Rooms

The official is answer is no. The most likely answer is also no. But hey, ask your room steward. Worst they say is no....now wait for the hordes to descend saying that your room steward is going to get fired, because you asked them to open the balcony dividers. 

NCL’s clearly stated policy is that balcony dividers cannot be opened. Don’t put your steward in a bad position by asking and forcing him/her to tell you no. 

I called NCL today when booking and the agent told me they will open it for true connecting rooms. Where can you find NCL's policy stating the balcony dividers cannot be opened? I would love to see that for myself considering the NCL agent said they can. 

10 hours ago, Iowastate21_travel said:

I called NCL today when booking and the agent told me they will open it for true connecting rooms. Where can you find NCL's policy stating the balcony dividers cannot be opened? I would love to see that for myself considering the NCL agent said they can. 

Unfortunately, NCL does not seem to list that particular query on their website.

However, your onboard experience is most likely to be exactly as posted by @cruiseny4life & @zqvol have stated.  Many "NCL agents will say what they believe you want to hear, but most do not factually know that once onboard the ship, the policy is CLOSED balcony dividers!

• Like 1

I'm guessing it's more of an operational procedure/process, rather than a policy you're going to find written down. I've never seen it written, but heard it said by many crew and cruisers.

Good luck to you! And happy sailing!

• Like 1