Queen Victoria

Haddonqueen

Hi, we are a group of 6 ladies and we have 3 cabins booked  ( separately)  we was told the booking would be linked.  We they seat us all together in the main dining room.   My first cruise on Cunard.  Thanks

2 minutes ago, Haddonqueen said:

Hi, we are a group of 6 ladies and we have 3 cabins booked  ( separately)  we was told the booking would be linked.  We they seat us all together in the main dining room.   My first cruise on Cunard.  Thanks

Welcome to Cunard…. Hope this will be the first of many…. Don’t forget to consider a future Voyage booked onboard QV, to receive additional OBC (free money), and hopefully (in some cases) a reduced onboard deposit.

2 minutes ago, Haddonqueen said:

If you turn up together at the same time (and this is for Open Dining) then they would find you a table for six, they would never split up a group. You may have to wait a little since there aren't usually that many tables like that. On fixed dining, just double check that your meal card (which you get in your stateroom on embarkation) has the same table number, and if not, go to the front desk of Britannia - at least I'm presuming that is your restaurant - and they will make sure you are on the right table. You need to do this before 3pm ideally. It won't be a problem, the staff like tables of 6, it's very efficient for them.

58 minutes ago, Haddonqueen said:

You don't mention what your evening dining preferences are for your group ,  eg  Fixed or Open dining.

If your preference in the evening is for fixed dining for your group of 6  you need to link your booking with a TWID - Cunard or your TA will arrange this. 

TWID is industry jargon for - Travelling with ID

You mention you have been told your booking 'would be linked' - have you been give a TWID code to 'apply to the other two cabins' in your party .   

• Like 1