Symphony OTS

I purchased the 3 day dining package and am wondering where do I go once onboard to reserve the restaurants? I am on Symphony OTS.

What complimentary restaurants are open the first day on board?

34 minutes ago, ranchette said:

Set the app to the current sailing (not yours) and it should list the operating times of all the dining venues.

20 hours ago, ranchette said:

I purchased the 3 day dining package and am wondering where do I go once onboard to reserve the restaurants? I am on Symphony OTS.

You can make reservations at the MDR, a specialty restaurant, or with guest services. There may be other ways too.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, ranchette said:

The easiest way IMO and the way we always have done it over the years is soon after we board to go to any of the specialty restaurants and have the maître d make all of our reservations for the week at all SR's in person.  Works well as you are dealing directly with the individual who can adjust days and times to fit your preferences.  Takes about 10 minutes.

If you have access to either the Crown & Anchor or Suite concierge they can assist as well, but they would be dealing with the same maître d's as you would.

@Cdude not sure of the MDR being able to do this as I am not aware of them having direct access to the SR reservations, and have also never used GS. Is this from direct experience? IMO seems more cumbersome even if it can be done that way. 

Edited by leaveitallbehind