Which Seashore cabin?

llgator

Posted (edited)

Hi. First time doing Yacht Club. These are my choices for cabin. Are they basically the same? Some on 16 and some on 18. Thanks!Screenshot_20240808_225456_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3c33ad3c676a0b49a58e07dc4dc025b9.jpg

Screenshot_20240808_230056_Chrome.jpg

Edited by llgator

I'd go for 16032, 18034, 18036 for the first choices. If your cruise is going to Ocean Cay, it's much more likely that the ship will have the starboard side facing the island. 

The Top Sail Lounge is on deck 16 while the Yacht Club Restaurant is on deck 18. It's up to you as to which of those 2 decks you'd prefer. 

I prefer being either at the bump out or slightly further aft of it. Those locations give a better view down both sides of the ship. 

• Like 1

I don't know when you are sailing, but I am going to be in 18036 beginning of November.  will not be able to give a review until then.  I like the bump out as previously mentioned. I like looking at people, not being looked at.