Live from the Celebration 08/10/24 ABC's

4 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

No, the one on Stirling road

Can you tell us more about your experience there?  Last time I checked it out before the world shutdown, it was in poor shape and the reviews have been awful.  

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

Can you tell us more about your experience there?  Last time I checked it out before the world shutdown, it was in poor shape and the reviews have been awful.  

I really do not have a lot to tell.  It was def not in our plans until the weather (or at least the potential for weather) got I n the way.  It was not horrible, but we did not get in till almost midnight.  It pooped up as close to airport (we booked the day before).  We typically do not stay in FLL, and was def not the plan.  The shuttle from FLL to the airport, was not a long ride, we waited maybe 15 minutes outside waiting for the shuttle.  The ride was about 10 minutes (if memory serves).  Because it was a Hilton property we had room access on our phones.  The last 3 times we stayed at a Hyatt property.  

Check in was quick, especially for such a late arrival.  The beds were fine, the breakfast the next morning was OK, typical fare stuff.  The breakfast area seemed somewhat longer and maybe a little more narrow.

Happy to answer any questions.

29 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Rooms were clean, paint ok, carpet was non remarkable, really do not remember the hallways other than our floor the ice machine was MIA.

Thanks.  I was so sad to see the Quality Inn next door fall apart.  The exterior at that Hampton had also been decaying so I might give this a try.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

Thanks.  I was so sad to see the Quality Inn next door fall apart.  The exterior at that Hampton had also been decaying so I might give this a try.

Wish I could have been of more help

6 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

When cruising out of FLL or Miami we like the Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. 😎

• Like 2