Medallion - premier “free accessory”? Help deciding please!

kluv2cruz

Hi there. I have premier for an upcoming cruise and need help understanding what is my “free medallion accessory”. 

I don’t need ideas for my medallion as I have an AirTag clip that works well for me, but if I get to chose a free accessory I will.

But… which ones are free? Is it just the “premier sport clip”? What does one do with this? Do I still need to attach this to something like a lanyard (ugh) or chain? Do I get a colour choice?

Thanks!

The premier accessory is an exclusive colored ‘clip’. On the Princess website it shows a striped clip, but I have received a solid royal blue clip on my last 6 Premier packages. You also receive the complimentary lanyard  like all passengers with the medallion in a plastic casing that you can take the medallion out of to place in the clip.

Thanks - and this clip… Do I need something else like a lanyard to clip it to or can it clip to say my belt loop (if I was to be wearing something with belt loops!) or the waist of my shorts?

2 minutes ago, kluv2cruz said:

Thanks - and this clip… Do I need something else like a lanyard to clip it to or can it clip to say my belt loop (if I was to be wearing something with belt loops!) or the waist of my shorts?

We’ve always gotten the Royal blue sports clip and no choice in the matter.  
It will clip onto your shirt or belt loop, wherever you wish to have it.  You could even clip it in your hair, I suppose.  No further accessory needed to attach it.  

3 hours ago, kluv2cruz said:

image.thumb.jpeg.7e86274816745c5f7f40c4302859c5ea.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ef6220d3c175466a9bf434d354957299.jpeg

20240618_085715.jpg

I purchased 2 key chain medallion holders on Amazon, one is leather with a snap, the other is silicon with the medallion being inserted within the flexible silicon border. 

We didn’t want to wear our medallions but wanted to insert them into small holders to decrease our chance of losing them while in my husband’s pocket and my small handbag. The Amazon seller is CruiseOn, so I hope these do the trick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2024 at 6:59 AM, jshli said:

I purchased 2 key chain medallion holders on Amazon, one is leather with a snap, the other is silicon with the medallion being inserted within the flexible silicon border. 

We didn’t want to wear our medallions but wanted to insert them into small holders to decrease our chance of losing them while in my husband’s pocket and my small handbag. The Amazon seller is CruiseOn, so I hope these do the trick.

Same. Anything that is designed for AirTags should do the trick. Downside can be, but not always, that these tend to be kid themed. For them to wear if/when they wander off and need to be located using a phone. 

1 hour ago, coco2/27 said:

When can we order our Medallions?  How many days before the cruise?

We’re 64 days out, and ordering doesn’t seem to be available yet.

We’re more days out than that and we ordered in the app. 

Thanks — I did just get our Medallions ordered.  It seemed to be a short - term problem with the app.  I called in, and that was the info that I received, and finally got them ordered a few hours later.

thanks!  😂

• Thanks 1